Shopping

Every one loves shopping. Especially my mom likes shopping. She can’t stay at home even a single day without shopping. She used to pester my dad regularly asking him to take her out shopping. I have always wondered what prompts her to go shopping regularly. I have also wondered whether only my mom is fond of shopping or all the women around the world are doing the same. One day we all went out with my mom for shopping. I don’t know why but on that day she called us all. Hence both me and my brother accompanied my mom. We went to Spencers Plaza, which is one of the biggest shopping malls in town. Since the driver didn’t turn up that day, we had to catch a bus. After going to the shop we found out that the shop was closed. We were so disappointed. Then I decided not to go out anymore. For more information on electronics, visit the site right away.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum