Triple delight for Prasanna


Actor Prasanna has emerged the blue eyed boy of Kollywood. The young actor has had three successful films this year, at a time when other movies are failing to pass the muster at the box-office. Prasanna's ‘Sadhu Mirandaa’, directed by Siddique, Mysskin's ‘Anjathey’ and ‘Kannum Kannum’ received positive reviews and managed a good collection. A happy Prasanna says,” I am really fortunate to begin the year in a fantastic way. Three hits in three months is no mean task. I thank my fans, producers and directors. Hopefully my next ‘Achchamundu Achchamundu’ goes on to become a hit. ‘Sadhu Mirandaa’ proved that I can handle action roles with ease. ‘Anjathey’ was different from my earlier films as I had tried my hands successfully at playing an anti-hero's role. ‘Kannum Kannum’ is an emotional pot-boiler where I won rave reviews for playing a matured role”.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum