Genelia shinning bright


Post ‘Santosh Subramaniyam’, Genelia is going places. Having played the role of a bubbly and young innocent role in ‘Santosh Subramaniam’ with ease, the actress is smiling all the way with offers coming her way in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi industry. ‘Santosh Subramaniyam’, a remake of Telugu hit ‘Bommarillu’, featured Genelia as the female lead in both the languages. A thrilled Genelia says, ' I never knew that I would emote so well, until I worked in ‘Bommarillu’ and ‘Santosh Subramaniyam’. I don’t want to do heroine-centric films. If I have a meaty role, I am ready to grab it'. Genelia has been assigned to do three films in Hindi. They include a remake of ‘Santosh Subramaniyam’ opposite Harman, a movie with Aamir's nephew and another directed by Priyadharshan'.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum